When it comes to shopping for supplies for your cat you have a few different options:
- Shop local, small businesses
- Shop locally at regional or national chain stores
- Shop online at regional, national, or international stores
There really isn’t much more to finding supplies generally. But the specifics of finding the supplies you need at the price you can afford can be a little bit tricky. You can read about the supplies I use in the United States, or you can check out these pages for more information:
- Tanya’s Comprehensive Guide to Chronic Kidney Disease lists sources for commonly needed supplies in a few different countries/global regions.
- Canadian Sources, compiled and maintained by members of Tanya’s CKD support group, lists where to find various supplies and food in Canada – a surprisingly challenging task!
Be sure to read the different tips on saving money too.