A lot of feline diseases will require the same basic tasks to be completed. The goal of this page is to walk you through the best and most helpful tips, tricks, and how-to guides so that you can administer treatments quickly and easily.
Most Popular Pages
There is more than one way to pill a cat… In fact, there are probably over a hundred! And if that is not good enough, most of these methods are so good your cat will not even notice they have taken a pill.
Give subcutaneous fluids like a pro, and find solutions to any challenges you and your feline friend are facing.
This is a particularly challenging task, so if you’re in Canada, check out this compilation page for information on where to shop for the supplies you need.
- Aluminum Hydroxide Dosing
- Arthritis Management
- Assist Feeding / Syringe Feeding
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood Sugar Monitoring
- Calculate Medicine Dose
- Choosing Cat Litter
- Collecting Urine Samples At Home
- Cones, Wraps, and Other Protective Gear
- Constipation Management
- Diapering Cats
- Diarrhea Management
- Eye Drops and Ointments
- Giving Injections
- Giving Subcutaneous Fluids (Subq Fluids)
- Incontinence Management
- Litter Boxes
- Nebulizers and Oxygen Chambers
- Oral Liquid Medications
- Pilling Cats
- Saving Money
- Shopping for Supplies
- Special Diets and Multi-Cat Homes
- Transdermal Medication Application
- Using an Inhaler for Asthma
- Using Gelcaps for Pilling